- 1 bowl moong (soak overnight)
- 1/4 th part of whole fresh coconut
- Oil 3 big spoon
- 5-6 clove of garlic
- 2-inch ginger
- 1 medium-size onion
- 1 medium-size tomato
- 1 tspn (L.G. Hing, mustard seeds, cumin each)
- Half tspn turmeric powder
- 2 tspn red chilli powder, (As per choice of spiciness)
- 1 tspn coriander powder
- 1 tspn garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- Chopped onion
- Chopped fresh Coriander
- Lemon wedges
Time for preparation: 20 mins
Time for cooking 10-15 mins
- Boil overnight soaked moong & keep aside.
- Grind coconut, garlic, ginger together.
- Heat oil in pan. Put L.G. Hing, Rai & jeera, then grinded paste. Add chopped onion & tomato. Then put turmeric Powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder & garam masala. Fry till oil separates.
- Once you can get the aroma, add boiled moong. Add salt to taste. Let the mixture boil. It should be in thin gravy form. Sprinkle fresh chopped coriander.
- Serve it in bowl, spread farsan & chopped onion it. Enjoy with buns or sliced bread.