- 2 bowl of chopped Methi leaves
- 1 bowl gram flour
- 1 tbsp dhokla flour
- LG Hing
- Pinch of Baking soda
- Chilli powder
- Coriander powder
- 2 spoon Sugar
- 1 Lemon
- Mustard seeds
- Cumin seeds
- Sesame seeds
- Curry leaves
- Add gram flour and dhokla flour to chopped methi.
- Add oil to the mixture.
- Add salt, L.G. hing, chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric and sugar and mix very well.
- Add lemon juice and baking soda and again mix properly.
- Make smooth dough and make long rolls. Place these rolls on the sieve.
- Add water to a container, now place sieve over the container and steam it for 20 minutes.
- Let the muthiya cool down, slice the steamed rolls.
- Heat the oil for tempering, and then add mustard seeds. Let them pop and then add cumin seeds, sesame seeds, hing. At last add curry leaves.
- Add the sliced muthiya immediately. Saute them for few minutes.
- As soon as these slices turn brown, turn off the stove.
Garnish with coriander and serve.