- Vegetable oil: 30 ml
- Tomato: 2 Medium (roughly chopped)
- Fresh Coriander: 10 gms
- Onion: 1 Small (roughly chopped)
- Garlic: 5 gms (chopped)
- Salt: To Taste
- Sugar: To Taste
- Green Chilly: 1 pc (chopped)
- Cumin Seed Powder 1 teaspoon
- Mustard Seeds: 2gms
- Asafoetida (L.G. Hing): ½ teaspoon
Add mustard seeds and Asafoetida to hot oil. Add Onion, Garlic, and Green Chilly and cook for 3-4 mins. Now add the chopped Tomato and let it cook for 4-5min or until the water has evaporated and the chutney has started to thicken.
Add Salt and Sugar to taste.
Finish with Cumin seed powder and Fresh Coriander leaves.